View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: This is why.... you bought a HUMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmintmi
Why would you complain about the price? I dont see any of you putting on an outing like this....I mean if you think its too much money why not just say, "wow that sounds fun. Wish I could attend but I dont think I could pay that much. Hope you have a great time."

I put 3 to 4 groups a year together, attend 1 in Ouray, attend 2 CHO events in Moab each year. However, dinners are not included. The events that do charge are charged out per vehicle, not for each participant. The most expensive is $120 for the week/ per vehicle. Add a Tshirt, decal after if you choose to buy one or more.

The original "add" posted did not clarify what all was included, what "support" will be there. The general "support paragraph" was posted below as I have seen at their past events. I also knew that there is no more GM support on these events. You need parts, you have to pay for them, you need something fixed, you have freinds in the group to help out.

I still feel this is expensive for many owners. WHile I'm sure the event will be a success/ fun time, I'm sure their are others that are not attending due to the additional costs.

I'm also glad to hear the board is changed from past years.