View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Hummer Expert

ROUSHDEMON is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This is why.... you bought a HUMMER

Guys this is totally worth it, my wife and I went to Windrock's Hummer Club event a few years back put together by these guys and it was an AWESOME weekend all around, if you are within driving distance I would recommend it to anyone, even if you have never taken your rig offroad I would recommended, you will be guided and followed by people who know the trails and know how much your rig will handle, this is not put together by a bunch of rednecks, it is very proffesional.

If you have more advance offroad experience you will go with a group and trails that are set to your driving skills, if you brake a tie-rod or a halfshaft everyone will try to throw parts at you and help you fix your rig for you on the trail, I mean, this is WHY you bought a Hummer... if not you should have bought a Kia Sorento and call it a day, you dont buy a racecar if you're not gonna race it, you WILL meet great people from all over the place, I met folks who came from over 1000 miles away 5 states away just for that weekend and you get to share great offroad stories, laugh, talk and just enjoy yourself, it's truely a great experience.
The entry fee its nothing compared to how much fun you will have, for me personally it was the amount of information and offroad skills that I learned from hanging out with proffesional drivers, doesn't matter if you've gone muddin' for years or you go to your local "trails" every weekend with your buddies, this is not the same thing, this is awesome and totally worth it if you can make it.

Here are some pics from the event I went to:
http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...light=windrock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIFDGguv4-4

20x12 black Rockstars & 35"s. missed.
2005 Black Mustang Roush Stage 1 #05-1058:
Showcar, Procharged 580HP, 20" Gianelle's, Prokit, 1/8 in 7.56secs.
2009 Silver Cadillac CTS Premium
White interior, lots of future mods.

Last edited by ROUSHDEMON : 03-14-2011 at 05:18 PM.