Thread: Hummer eater
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BKLYNH2:
uhh
Where's the H2? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
We were wondering the same thing.....been kinda lame on these boards lately eh Brook....???? Thought maybe a little bit of "wheeling" content might be nice on an off-road site. It's not H2 related but it is "Wheeling" related so eat a dick! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Since you've both been here enough that I wouldn't consider treating you like a troll, I didn't give you a WTF response and tell you to take your **** somewhere else. in return I get your wise ass eat dick bull****.
SO SMART ASS. IF YOU CAN READ TAKE A LOOK A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE AND CONSIDER PLACING YOUR UNRELATED **** IN THE "OFF ROADING SECTION" IF YOU LIKE, BETTER MIGHT BE THE "OTHER OFF ROADING VEHICLES SECTION" BETTER STILL MIGHT BE IF YOU POSTED YOUR NON HUMMER **** ON YOUR ASS. IF I WANTED TO SEE A SAMURI OFF ROADING I'D GO TO RICEROCKETSINTHEWOODS.COM. WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING OUR SITE A FAVOR BY POSTING IRREVELANT BULL****E HERE. IF IT'S AN "OFF ROADING" SITE WHY THE F*CK DO I HAVE TO LOOK AT SO MANY PICTURES OF BLING EVERY TIME I COME HERE!