Thread: BRC in Depth
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 05:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BRC in Depth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03H3
I can't believe I read through this whole thing.

Dennis makes his arguments again, I guess some people see what he's talking about, but for the life of me I can't figure out what he's trying to say. I guess he's just so much smarter than I am that it completely escapes me (like all the other flaming liberal intellectuals).

Defending the Sierra Club or any other militant eviro-mental organization, while claiming you are looking out for the right to drive off road vehicles, flies in the face of reason.

If the thing seems to appear to defy common sense, it probably does.

Sales pitch all you want Dennis, when you write-I feel like I'm being sold something.

I've already donated to the USA-All to fight the whack-jobs in the SUWA, and now that I've read through this, I'm gonna send money to BRC. Because I want to, not because they sold it to me.

HAHAHA!!! Not surprised why you guys whine how expensive things are.

So noble running to the aid and possibly partake on some e-patting on the back.

Even a small child can understand the simplicity of my statement. I'll post it again. Read slooooower OK?

If you still don't get it, then yes, I am smarter than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
I'm pointing out irregularities and comparisons.

You guys shouldn't get your panties in a knot. You should use it to answer the question as to why you're miserably losing the battle.

Are you guys formulating a strategy even? Or just reactive as they come along(Another question so take a deep breath.)?

Like most people here, When I look at donating to an non-profit organization, I research first. When I see the "taking" disproportionate with the "giving",

I WON'T DONATE. And by the looks of it, alot here won't either.

Now let me ask you, how's the donations coming along?

People are donating LAND to Seirra Club. How's things going with you guys?

You definitely need restructuring and a strategy. If you deny that too, you've already lost.

Some people can't handle the truth or advice. That's why you a Jac are freakin out.

And if you kids put your egos and guards aside, you'll realize that people are trying to help. You act all shocked and hurt. We don't live in a perfect world.

Like telling a child to stop picking their nose....

My Video Collectionez