View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where is all this hate coming from??

People are always going to hate just because none of them have the balls to rock a Hummer. People expect that we are big, bad mofo's that have mad money and we don't care about the world... sad reality is that I live a pretty normal life and my hummer spends much more time in the mountains and outdoors than it ever did in the city. With this, the granolas can drink their own piss because I guarantee I will be out there alive and well if there is ever a natural disaster just because I was smart enough to buy a ride to take me, my buddies, and my gear through hell and high water to get out of town.

They all just wish they had that kind of sense, but they live in their sardine cans in the city and drive their mouse-wheel powered hatchbacks. Don't think I would be asking them for help anytime soon if there was a disaster or an earquake as they would all be dead in the first 24 hrs... I guess I shouldn't rule out the zombie apocalypse either though now, should I.
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)