View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 06:09 PM

UNOMYFLO is off the scale

I hear ya Susan bummer right?

I do notice that since it has gotten real cold her 20's it is worse and 3 weeks ago it was in the 70's and not really there. I wonder if when the summer comes it will be gone but I hope to have it resloved by then.

I used my digital camera's video function to capture some audio of the rattle so I can post it here to see if we all have the same noise.

It is an mpeg now and I have to figure out on my mac how to extract the sound and save it as an mp3 in a size I can upload. I know if it was on a web page I could link it to a url but I do not have one, so I am going to try and isolate the audio portion only and upload it on this thread. I am also going to hopefully find the time to remove the clutch fan assy ne evening then fire up the H3 cold and see if the sound is gone. I will only let it run for a minute or so to make sure it does not overheat, this is the only way to truly rule out or in the clutch fan mech as the problem or not....I really feel that it is.
Hopefull I can get that audio uploaded in the next few days but things for me now are crazy.
20mo old and 5 mo old at home I work 9hr days then come home to relieve my wife she goes to sleep and works 11pm to 7am.

Take care Mike