View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Hummer Novice

furblog is on a distinguished road
Default Re: roof rails - cracked - dealer / gm issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
Best way is to call the service manager bluff. Have him, in front of you, access the GM eSI system, and punch in the document ID number or the bulletin number in the correct search areas, and have him say you are full of BS when the information pops onto the screen. Contact the owner or general manager and have him or her do it and the explain how the service manager is out right lying, is ignorant as a tree stump, should be fired, etc.

Document ID# 1843693
2006 HUMMER H3

Subject: metro molded roof rail seal/Poor Fit (Replace Roof Rack Rail) #06-08-67-008 - (06/23/2006)
Models: 2006 HUMMER H3

If that does not work, contact the owner or general manager of the dealership and let them know you will be contacting Hummer assistance center, and may contact a local investigative reporter, and don't forget to tell him how you will fill out the dealer service survey.

For him to say someone typed it in without first verifying on the GM's system shows he is one ignorant SOB, and should be fired and walked out of the dealer immediately by the owner.

I could still remember my friend. Have you spent something? My friends dealer cost him a few bucks.