View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Hummer Authority

guruerror is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2008 Black on Black, 37" Toyo & Venetti 24" Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_c5519
It's weird saying thanks, Its like I originally was posting pics of this other guys H2 and just getting opionions on it. It still doesn't feel like it's mine because of the modifications that I would of never chosen to do. It's just really not the same as when I bought one new.., I'm sure someone here who bought a custom one knows what I mean? It's kinda like when you're walking your dog and someone says "nice dog" and you say "thanks"... Well you didn't really make the dog, you feel kinda dumb saying thanks... ok at least I do, but I am neurotic... I think that's the word...

So also good timing on asking for more pics. I was just having a disagreement with the wife on posting pics here. She said "thats enough you're being a show off". I agree a tad, but.. #1, I really don't feel like it's my truck still, #2, I want to get opionions, #3, we did hopefully solve the $15 thousand dollar question, and #4, guys like to see their damn pics, wether it's girls or cars, doesnt matter how good or bad they look, they are all just different...

I actually just put some vent shades on it too, and told her as simple as it is, that I bet peolpe want to see an updated pic now. I know I would, that's how I figured out what I liked and disliked for mods on my past H2's... So I might just post one more, then I'm done
Yeah dude, post as many pics as you want. That's why we have this sub-forum...'Photos of your H2'