View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What other toys do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerJim
I love Porsches and Corvettes too! There's something I've also always loved about German engineering. My Hummer has become my daily driver but I also have kept my 2002 BMW M5 and agree that the new ones have gotten too big. It's the longest I've ever kept a car. These are my garage queens. They are solid investments - like a 401k! You can't take it with you and I find myself going out in the garage and just sitting in them. I love your Porsche, Mark. Every German car should come with a keg of beer, just like some Italian car dealers give you a case of wine with the sale!

Jim,

I want to see those pics close up. Got any more pics? Those are some hot cars. This is my first P car and I've always wanted one but I can't afford $160K on a 911 which means my only choice for a convertible was a boxster.

The boxster is a great car, reliable, handles well, fun to drive, blah, blah, blah but at the end of the day, it looks like an overgrown Miata.

When the new 981 came out, I was sold. So far I love it... can't wait to hit the track with it.

Post some pics or send them to my email. orangecrush03@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mark