Thread: Roof Rack Pics
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 12:45 AM

Detonate is off the scale

So are you trying to tell me that nobody had ever made a roof rack before you?

Nobody had ever designed a ladder before you?

This is some magical new concept that was invented by Gobi the same time the Hummer H2 came out?

Or is it possible that people have been making racks and ladders for various makes on models of vehicles for years, and years. Even before *GASP* Gobi?

And is it also possible that products were planned for the Hummer H2 even before it was released to the public?

Maybe yours was the first sold. I don't know. That's never what I was saying.

I'm saying that TC has been making Racks, Ladders, Front Ends, Rear Bumpers, and tons of other Off Road parts for not just many years, but generations in their family.

They didn't have an H2 in El Campo Texas the day they rolled off the lot. They had to borrow one from a guy named Mark at Star Customs in Austin. 6 weeks after they got their first H2, they had a concept done.

And until you made a big stinky on the forum after Texas Truck and SUV show, the family owned business of Tough Country had never heard of the arrogance of a new company named GOBI.

------------------------------
2003 Red H2 equipped with Tough Country Heavy Duty Armor Series Front End with Winch, Rear Bumper, Brush Guard, and Roof Rack.