Hummer Professional

Hunner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spring shackle skid plate

Actually I paid
$210.00
13.14 tax
12.00 shipping
$235.14 total for brand "A"

Im not sure the best way to handle this. Im all set up to make my version of this that actually protects the inside end of the shock bolt and the inside edge of the shackle plate. See previous pictures of how the other does not even at the $235.00 price.
It Seems brand "A" is plasma cut with rough edges and so the powder coat peels off. It peels off around the holes as well, in the box.
Mine are going to be laser cut and I will prime and paint my personal ones. To save on cost to buyers I was thinking of no finish. You can always paint any color and touch up with a spray can. If you really get in the rocks as we do here they will need touched up often.
I dont want to upset our hosts and I have seen many violations of their rules about selling products. So now what do I do? I have the pattern for the front of the spring mounts ready as well. I still need to double check packaging and shipping before I quote a price. I was going to get folks to PM me and use Pay Pal if that works out. I started all this to help folks but it may get too complicated. I want to get a feel for how many I could sell before production to get an even better price. I really dont need 40 of these sitting around. If this gets edited then I will have to figure some way to post to a web site and hopefully be found that way. Could take quite a bit of time that way. I will try to find out more and quote a price very soon. It will be less than brand "A" with the option to add the front ones. More later.
1secondwind@comcast.net
Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.

Last edited by Hunner : 11-04-2006 at 05:31 AM.