View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 04:54 PM

UNOMYFLO is off the scale

Here is what I did.

I intalled the mosoon 6 disc head (easy install).

I was originally told it was plug and play..it is not. had the dealer re-program the radio for me for 35 bucks.

Onceinstalled I lost 50% of my volume, the monsoon head has minimal power and is designed to work with the monsoon amp. The stock head single disk has alot more bilt-in power. I have since scored an infinity 4x100w channel reference amp and new set of referece 6.5 component speakers for the front doors and tweets and scored a set of 6.5 reference coaxials for the rear doors.
I also purchased an infinity Bassink T, 2 10" passive radiators and 1 10" sub in a trick self powered encloure to go behid the rear fold down seats...it was designed for a single cab truck to go behind the bench seat but I did the measuring and it fits the back of the H3 perfectlly width wise and the deph is 7" tapered to like 4" on the top, so you really wont loose that much space, plus i fits under the sun shade. Got all of these parts off ebay for 700 total cost shipped from various sellers all new in original boxes with receipts ...It should rock now for sure.....all I have to do now is the install....

UNOMYFLO