Thread: H2 Duramax
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Hummer Professional

s_c5519 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 Duramax

I would say wait until you are really sure what you want to do. I bought a red Mini Cooper a month ago because I couldn't find a black one that had what I wanted in options. The color was nice at first and really started to grow on us even more each day. Then it suddenly turned the opposite, I started disliking the color a bit more every day, so did the wife. It got to the point that we are trading it in this week towards a black car.

Also the same thing with chrome. I used to love chrome, didn't really like blackened look, especially wheels. Then I grew to love black wheels and hated chrome etc.... I was watching a car show on tv the other day and there were a lot of custom H2's on it and I really like the chrome again, if it's not overdone of course... But then again, even the overdone ones looked really good, on tv anyway,, for some reason they always look cool on tv and in person at shows.., not in pictures as much.

I was also watching some youtube vids and its weird/amazing how much, how many variations you can do the H2. The combinations seem endless. I can't think of any other vehicle that has that many options for changing looks wise. Mini Cooper tries to do that. On their web site, when you click on the "build your own" tab, there's an animation that says "loading more than 10 MILLION possible combinations". It's cool at first, but when its all said and done though, it's just all really small goofy things you can add here and there like stripes and decals and stuff. In the end all Minis still kinda look the same except for their crazy color combinations!