View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Hummer Novice

ctupton is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DFW hummer owners, I need your comments and experiences

Thanks for all the responses... I've gotten in touch with Brian over at Sewell, to see if there is anything he can do about that GM loyalty certificate, I found his website a few nights ago and decided to drop him an email... The dealership I was talking with first was Classic in Grapevine, and the guy there Scott, was a real nice guy and wasn't the typical car salesman... really liked him, but his Sales manager said the certificate has to be in hand... so If Sewell has a more base model vehicle I can get into and honor the certificate before our friends at USPS bring it, then Sewell would definetly have a chance of my business... I've worked with Sewell on our SRX and they have been great as far as service dept. I live over in Keller so Sewell Hummer would be to far for service. What time of year do the DFW area hummer dealers sponser the offroad events?
The SRX is the wife's car but she starts a new job this next week that requires a ton of driving so she's getting to take over the commuter car and I'll drive it (or whatever family hauler we get). When we decide to have our 3rd kid we have already discussed we might have to just bite the bullet and get a mini-van, but that can be her next car