View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Hummer Novice

ctupton is on a distinguished road

Well, my wife wanted to go look at Tahoes, so we went to Classic and even with all rebates etc... they were more than we wanted to spend. The salesman, asked if he could make a recommendation...we said sure, so he brought up trailblazers...and I was like well if I'm going to be driving it mainly then I'd rather have the H3, where he then said yeah but those are more expensive... and I explained how we were going to be able to get into one in our budget... he then said "I'll be honest with you, the H3 is a way better vehicle than the trailblazer, run over there and get one." we thanked him for his time and went over to Classic Hummer (where I had found my love for the Hummer that lead to all of this) and spoke with the salesman again and we drove it to Target grabbed a booster seat (my oldest will be in one soon enough) and test fit the 2 kids seats and booster... after trying several arrangements it fit.. barely and we wouldn't want to have to do it for long term or long trips, but if the need arose where we had to do it we can. So we talked about it and we aren't planning on a 3rd for anytime soon so if when the time comes we'll get a bigger family car and I get to keep the hummer... Win Win... so went back and started the process, and since GMAC was closed had to come back the next day (Wed)... but got it all worked out... Classic was great highly recommed them (Talk to Scott) or Sewell (talk to Brian) Scott was a great help and Brian was going to be able to be a great help as well, we had already told him that we weren't going to do the H3, and it was another 25 mile drive each way, so just decided to work with Classic on this one.... both are excellent dealerships...
I'm going to grab some pics and try to post this weekend.