Old 02-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Hummer Authority

guruerror is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler1bo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer9938
What a freakin tool..and this is why you're a sh!tty comedian. This is the best material he could come up with.
...did anyone else notice that he had no audience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
Man, they just don?t know me... I ran a brand new Honda Accord into the woods and got called into the police dept when I lived up at the lake because a guy wouldn?t get over out of the left lane so I drove him into the woods.

I pushed a guy with my truck when he wouldn?t get out of the left lane.

I don?t mess with people, I respect the fact that they want to go under the speed limit or don?t drive the way I do but fuk with me, I won?t think twice about pushing you into the Goddammm ditch.

Asswipes....
I really feel ya on this. I do my best to honor the 'social contract' when driving, but when the same courtesy is PURPOSELY not returned...ah well, that's what pisses me off.

While I've never run anyone off the road (but don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm above it), I've issued my share of subtle scares. My favorites are the fools that think their gonna stop you from merging. I just keep drifting closer and closer and closer eventually they realize 'oh sh!t, this guy is really not going to stop...and he's got some big fukin tires.' The look of surprise+concern+anger on their face makes me smile a little inside.

Hybrids and mom's in minivans seem to be the violators around my way.