View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 02:39 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Regen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Regen:
Wow your ignorant, your basing your opinions from the post of a few jeepers. 5-10 guys dont all have the same views has the rest of us...
Wow you are even more ignorant.

One of the 5-10 guys (sure 5-10 Jeepers have ever dissed our rigs) is some guy named Jerry. There is a thread on your general section dedicated to him being some type of Jeeper god. He is a moderator over there too.

Would you like me to hold the mirror a little closer?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What are you trying to say? I am sure you H2 owners do your share far of dissing Jeeps. I really dont care if he is a mod, is views still dont express mine. The video that was made here is doing just that dissing Jeeps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The thing is Regen,

Jerry is bringing this retaliation on you guys. CAN YOU BLAME US with all the crap he's been flinging around????

Of course we want to get along....

***When we particapate, the moment they find out you're a Hummer owner, we get flamed and banned.

If we try and educate about the H2, all we get are BS remarks. No matter how friendly we are.

Metioning the word Hummer or H2 immediatley brings on a flood of illwishers and trumped up stories and uneducated assestments.

We know there are decent folk there but the moment they try and calm things down, they get banned too.

We've been taking this **** for a few years now. If you think this is bad, wait until we get pissed off. I can produce a video a week

You guys have to be able to take it as well as you dish it.

You're always welcome here. You're rude, we're rude. You're nice, we're nice.

My Video Collectionez