View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Gentlemen and Ladies
OK I have read the Fag thread at Subaru and all the threads here. I'm 48 and never dusted my nuts so this is sort of a disturbing concept. BUT, as a club if We are going to decide that this is something that is going to be done then it has too be everyone or no one. Now that I have covered that, We will have to send someone undercover to the Subaru club meetings so He can learn how this all works and actual profesional experienced nut dusters application tech. or if it is left to personal taste. This spy will have to get the low down on all qualified nut dusting products and He must rank them according to what is recommened by the subura nut duster manual. Now this will be a dangerous assignment and I have been a member only a few months and old enough that I probably would lose it the first meeting and either laugh myself into a hernia or just pick up chairs and start knockng the crap out of people, so there for I respecfully request that I not be asked to be this undercover person. Now You veterans of this forum need to step up and take charge to organise this operation and I will bet there are some ex or current Special Forces that would be the person for the job or be able train a few in case we lose one member during the operation we have his backup trained. The Special Forces are lethal if need be but are skilled at stealth and highly trained mentally to keep themselves under control for the good of our National Club so that We can be on top of the last technology and not fall behind the bottom feeders. Thank You for Your time Gentlemen and Ladies for alowing me to put forth this idea of potential plan of action to keep us up to date on the latest nut dusting technology.
I humbily submit for the forums consideration.

TAZ (Rick) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

Yes! I agree with Taz. Who among you have the balls(For dusting)to take on such a mission?

My Video Collectionez