View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Hummer Veteran

pwrhse2k is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Man, I am FUKKING PISSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
Sorry, didn?t catch that. There were like 3 or 4 pics that got removed. The guy cut out the entire radiator support and I thought it looked like crap. I didn?t say that because I thought ?my stuff was better?, I said it because it looked like a hack job.

I said so and because he?s a vendor there, they got upset. I apologized for being a little harsh but it wasn?t an attack on the guy personally, I just didn?t like some of the work being done.

There was one idiot wouldn?t let anything go.. he went on and on. Even after I quit subscribing to the thread, he got into it with another member.

After that, the whole thread went to hell.

Here?s an example of what he posted....

I mean seriously, you cut the fan shroud to make it fit? That doesn?t look like a hack job? WTF was I suppose to say... ?hey, nice job, I love the way you squared off the hole you cut into the fan shroud!!"

The part I don?t get is someone (vendor or not) posts some pics. Some people may not like what you post, some will. So when someone says something, like a bunch of children, they start attacking the person that says he doesn?t like them. WTF, grow up... if you?re not able to take criticism, then don?t post pics on the web.

The whole thing looked like that. Maybe I posted premature but he?s the one that put the pics up. I believe he has since then redone a bunch of it and made it fit.

Mark

Ha! I didn't know we had another H2 Forum member following the Diesel Place post. What a crock of BS! You should have seen the post prior to the moderators getting to it. That H2 is F'ed UP and like Mark, I quit following the thread. You can also catch some pics on the other H2 Forum where he posted the exact same thing from Diesel Place...http://www.hummerforums.com/forum/hu...2-birth-26411/