View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Hummer Professional

Gooey Gaybob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: L.A. Times story today re: Hummer fate ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYFN
Some note-writing douche in Santa Monica and that stupid bitch, Huffington, are somehow supposed to influence an individual's freedom of choice? A mouthy bitch left me a note about my "war-mongering vehicle" and then vandalized my rig by keying it - I pushed her yuppie Volvo down the block with my war-mongering vehicle. I don't tell people that their little hybrid tinfoil coffins are more damaging to the environment than my rig, so is it too much to expect them to keep their opinions to themselves? Trying to pressure others decisions and lives sure smacks of what the liberals are always accusing others of being -

A tad bit touchy now aren't we? Why take this so personally? Do you get mad when some yota punk or Jeep snob talks smack? Well I guess you do. The real issue here isn't freedom of choice, it is about capitalism. The hummer is a prime target, overly large gas guzzler, costs a lot of money, and is a trophy of being successful. A form of gluttony if you will. If you got the money to spend, then spend it however you like, I would expect nothing less of you or anyone else, but there will always be haters no matter what you buy/own/drive. Who cares if GM is considering dropping the line? It happens when the market drives in a different direction. Times change, deal with it.

Bringing you completely worthless posts for over 2 years.