View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Winkle Hummer, Reno, NV

Quote:
Subject:Re: Some help please...Date:Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:28:00 -0800From:"chadhall" <info@rodhall.com>To:Jacquelyne
Jacquelyne,

I understand your friends problem from being so far away. Our service department is booked 14 days out, but we did push our local customers back so that we could look at Ken's truck less than 24 hours after he brought his vehicle in. His vehicle is not under factory warranty, it is under extended warranty. Their policies are far different. Until they authorize the repairs they have not commited to fixing the vehicle, including paying for a rent a car. Ken was offered a rental, but was told he would have to pay for it until it was known wheter his warranty would cover it. We can not touch the vehicle for repairs until the warranty company looks at it. We are waiting as fast as we can to get that athorization.

Now don't you think your friend Ken should have thought maybe if he did the most difficult trail in the US it might beat his truck up a little and that he shoul have planned accordingly.

Chad Hall

These guys would have my second choice as a dealer. But now, I'm not so sure. It must be tough running the #1 Hummer race team and a dealership at the same time. I've met Josh and Rod in person and found them both to be gracious and humble.
I was not as impressed with Chad.

Last edited by HummBebe : 11-29-2006 at 08:27 PM.