View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New 2008 Liberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncricket
I'm a jeep owner and I'm not mad at the world at all, or jeep for that matter.........

The wrangler TJ still will walk over your turd boxes with minor mods, as well as the new JK... and the other vehicles in their line-up are nice for daily driving commuter vehicles. The Grand Cherokee is a very comfortable, nice, powerful, fun car to drive around. The new 08 with the 6 cylinder turbo diesel with be VERY NICE...... .........Most "jeep owners" as you put it understand that if they want true off-road capability, to get the wrangler. But comparing jeep models to models from other's I dont see why you would think jeep owners and jeep are going downhill........??? The only turd in the line-up I see is the Compass.....

You pointed out the exact problem I have with Jeep's. They seperate comfort and capability. You want luxury? Buy a Commander or GC, you want capability? Buy the JK (although you still can't fit 35's on without a lift )

They have 7 models now, 2 of which can be considered capable, everything else are street queens, and 3 of which or HORRIBLE street queens.

Jeep has turned into a bloated portfolio designed by people who have no clue in what direction to take Jeep into.