View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Hummer Professional

Hunner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where did you mount your scan gauge?

I like the IA because Im trying to come up with how much that is above ambient outside air. I used that for building my I-5 air intake to see improvements. (for now it seems 10 degrees warmer) If you stop of course it goes up. Actual engine temp on that side so I can watch that on this Alpha to learn how much warmer it runs. I like voltage to make sure everything envolved there is working. Last, I have been running MPG to see how to drive without my foot in it to get better milage. I already know that cruise is better than I am. I think they are working on an update for some vehicles that shows oil pressure which I would like if it comes available. (check their site for updates) I also flip thru the others from time to time.
Or like some people, you could just drive it until it quits! and call ONstar, if they can get to you.
Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.