View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

terry_ohio is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H3 engine turns but won't start.

Yes had this problem with my h3t and my viper remote start alot earlier in my remote's "career". The first reason was because on my key chain i had another "fob" for my gym. They said that could be doin something, so i removed it. Then it actually seemed to happen on the coldest of days...like when my truck would sit from when i came home from work at 4pm til the next morning and the weather was below 10 degrees(kinda defeated the purpose of the autostart). So i would actually autostart it right before i went to bed, just so it didn't sit for long periods in the cold weather. That seemed to work for awhile. And now i have a garage so it doesn't ever sit for long periods of time in cold weather and it hasn't not started in about 6 months. I still use the autostart with the garage, just to use it. And every know and then i just use it to start it so it's being used. But long story short, my dealer actually said alot of people have trouble with autostarts and H3's and H3Ts. You would think in 2010 some of this stuff would just be already installed.