View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

citiboy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Upgrade Steering and Suspensions Parts

I'll see if i can break these tie-rods, hopefully NOT....then i'll install those heavy duty tie-rods.....there's nothing wrong with my oem rods and i haven't break one yet...my H2 has 52,000 hard miles....i changed the rods for preventive maintenance and have a spare for the trails at the same time .

Well, the alignment was done and the truck drives like it used to compare to the oem shocks....it rides softer and smoother now even with the cranked keys.....i think the Bilstein shocks we're softer than oem and the Cognito uca contribute for this also. For now, i'm very happy with the mods and this week i will put it to the test....a hard test .

Next mods will be installing the Yukon 4.88 front and rear gears and Eaton front e-lockers .

Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks & steering stab. Moog inner/outer TR, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger roof rack. DDM Tuning 55W HID Hi/Lo headlights. Hella fogs. Evans waterless coolant.