View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcman001
Dennis I honestly think your a COCK sucker...You dont have the ****ing balls to go over there do you...PRICK! Your buddy thinks he deserves those purple hearts!!! LOL I personally know many Marines and Soldiers that have been wounded and not said a damn thing because they wanted to stay in the fight with there brothers. You have no clue what is going on in Iraq except what CNN says. All bull****. 90 Percent of the troops want to be there and have personally seen troops buy toys, books, and anything else to help the young generation evolve into the great nation we are. I agree Saddam is gone but that was the very beginning of the long process to help this nation. Think if we left tomorrow the country would go to **** in a few years and about 8-10 years we would be back doing the same ****. Thats why we have to stay and help this country. Dennis STFU and go cry to all your pussy friends about this...

Love the bravado! Just love it!

When you get your fake e-toughness under control maybe what I say will soak into your thick skull.

I've always been Pro American, Pro Military and Pro Pussy. I'm just not Pro Bush. Get it Mr. I'matoughtalkerbutlovetheoccasionalpenisinmymouth? One of the reasons I drive a Hummer is because I support the American machine.

You won't win any football games when your QB is a moron. Bush is a moron. Kerry is a moron. You guys are without a leader and you must pray your choices are better in 2008.

And yes I still believe it true that the majority of your youth use the military because they can't afford the costs of higher education. So what? I found Kerry's joke to ring true. Don't start flapping like a c(_)nt because the "Joke" offends you. F(_)cking flower.

Like Vietnam, like Somalia, Iraq will leave the USA looking weak if they stay any longer and waste American lives. It will be another Chechnya.

Support the troops. Question the leadership.
I have no desire to see my American friends get hurt because their leader was an idiot. Does that make me a bad person?

Hell, don't bother trying to convince me, I'm Canadian. Try and convince the other 60% of Americans that feel my way.

The Democrats will have the house majority when the ballots are counted. Hello? Does that tell you something? Welcome to the minority.

My Video Collectionez