View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 03:58 AM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform

Everything has gotten lost over the last couple of years. It takes more than one man in the US to say I am going to invade a country. It took more than just that one vote. Everyone saying that the President mislead the country in why we went to war. That is a bunch of bullshlt. Congress saw the same intelligence the President saw and if they saw the need to remove a evil little man from power then there must have been something there. All of this political bullshlt makes me sick. Do not use me, my brothers and sisters as fuel for you to try and win a fvcking election. I am busy, I have work to do trying to help rebuild a country so leave us the fvck alone.

Concerning education. Right there are many people that cannot afford higher education but there are standards that one must meet before being allowed to join the miliatary. We have standards in the military so if you are "Ding, Fries ready" look somewhere else because you will be turned away at the door. Yep some people slip through the cracks but it is my job as a SNCO to help that individual succeed and if it is deemed that this person does not fit the mold then there is a process to help them out of the military. We have jobs for smart people and the not so smart people.

Now on about the leadership. The only decission of the US Government that I have to follow is going to a country that smells like ass it is not the decision of one person but a group of people. Other than that it is the tactical Ground Commander that I have to follow. He is the one that is making the tactical decisions within the country. He is the one that determines which raid and patrol we go on. But again it is not really one person that makes all of the decisions. When options are provided there are usually a couple of different COAs provided.

They need to quite using us for politcal purposes we are busy right now working bigger issues. So if there is a problem with education in the country do something about fixing it instead of making fvcking ridiculous jokes about it. Thanks for saying that you are proud that you have not done anything about making the country a better place by making smarter citizens. So other than that
Attached Images

2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Last edited by GLBLWARMR : 11-04-2006 at 04:07 AM.