View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 12:45 AM

LoStMaTt is off the scale

DRTYFN I think that the modifications look nice. Others may think that it is a disgrace to Hummers, but really I think they are angry because it makes them feel like their "stock" H2's aren't the best SUV's out there anymore. I say if you have the money, go for it...whatever makes you happy.

If you don't like what people do to THEIR hummers, big deal..get over it. I think that the heavy modifications look nice, but I definitely don't think I would ever do something like that if I had the money.

Lower_Than_Normal, that picture actually shows how safe the H2 is. One of the main purposes of the front end of the car is to Crunch...that is why when they rate cars by safety they sometimes call the crash test the "Crunch test". If you look at the picture closely you can notice that the passenger section did not crunch at all. The person in the H2 was probably more likely to survive than the person in the truck. If you see where I am getting, Hummer did a great job of making the H2 a safe beast.