Thread: Obama Wins!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Hummer Expert

Karsun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Obama Wins!!!!!

I voted for McCain but I'm hoping for the best with Obama. I liked things about both men so I wish him well. What I don't get are the people crying over his election like he's their savior. That confuses me. Then again, I don't get why people of this day and age are still racist. Who cares what color he is? I didn't vote for him due to my opinion that McCain had more experience and was a war hero that served his country and almost died for it. I didn't agree with everything he believed in but nor did I agree with a lot of Obama's policies. We'll all have to wait and see how things turn out. I just don't understand why people think it's okay to say that they don't like black people or people of other cultures, religions or races. It's stupid and but for the grace of God you could have been born black, asian or indian. Seriously, if more people loved each other equally then things would be so much better.
Yellow2003 Luxury, 2 inch lift with Helo Maxx8 20X10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country LT325//60//R20 tires,black tublar steps,taillight and brush guards,8500k Bi Xenon Bulbs, KC Lights, Recon Smoked roof lights
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World