Old 02-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

[quote=2010_5thgen]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen
HERE IT IS!
some crappy dark pictures. its supposed to snow prety good tonight, ill take better ones tomorrow.

You know what I just realized would look kickazz on your H2... blacking out the grille guard. (IMO)

Truck looks great...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler1bo
I agree..Porsche made the perfect sports car to me..it may not be the fastest but the engineering in that piece is brilliant. I always told myself if I ever had enough money for a supercar, that's the one I'd get.

You know, I test drove (for 2 hours) a Porsche Cayman Coupe this last summer. Now, by no means am I comparing that to any of the ?supercars? that are listed above but I have to say, Porsche has it right... that car (like most of their cars) is a DRIVER?S car.

The ergonomics, the firmness of the shifter, the handling, comfort of the seat, etc, etc would allow someone to run that car for hours at the track and not be fatigued.

I?m not saying that the other manufacturers aren?t like that (I?ve only driven a couple of gallardos and murcielago so I have no experience in supercars) but I love the way Porsche builds the car around the driver.

Mark