View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 01:35 PM

jsbihn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LPG Conversion - Taken the plunge

LJ,
You are very right about your predictions on the recovery of our economy (or anyone elses economy).
You work all day long only to calculate out that you busted your ass to fill up your tank, or to pay you electric bill....
By the time you are done, there isnt much left over.
And with the way everything is rising in price while everyones pay goes down or stays the same....
Then a person might say "well then go get a better job" or "second job".... Ok where? how?
If the economy is poor so is the job market. Most mom and pops have had to close because they cant afford to stay open. Between the large box stores and the lack of people actually shopping out there, little businesses die.
Ok so you do like my friend and get any job available working for lower pay but he has 3 jobs.... sure he never sees his family but that have enought to survive. What a trade off there.
(I saw in a movie that a asian man stated to an asian immigrant that it was the american dream to have three job nowadays. Wow I thought it was a home, two cars and 2.5 kids while still having time to be there to rise you family.

Sadly we need to do something, and one of those somethings is to get a representing political body in Washington that will represent us properly.... instead of trying to make us this communist country, while padding their pockets.

We need someone there that is willing to say "our government spends too much money on our government and not the people it is elected to represent"

We need someone to not "change us" but to bring us back from "change"

Ok I guess I will get down now.