View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:26 PM

jsbihn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LPG Conversion - Taken the plunge

Good to hear there is another nurse out there.
I have been in the ER for 15 years....
Now given I am single, so I didnt do as good as most people during the year, but in the tax department... well lets say it is far worse than it was last year.
But why shouldnt it be, the president and our reps need some way to pay for all their vacations and trips back and forth to their state on our dime.

Personally I think anyone that runs for any elected seat should have spend time behind a gun defending those that elected him. I think it would give them a better sense of pride.
Especially when they are living the good life and those that have and are defending them arent. I have been fighting a case for YEARS (almost a decade) about my back, neck, head, and left leg from when I was in the "sand box" and out APV hit an IED. My buddy and I were the only to survive because we sat against the back wall, but can I get any help? Nope just have to push through the pain to make a buck..... Meanwhile our leaders sit on their asses all day long getting fat and developing stage 1-2's in their cheek in an attempt to ruin this country.

Whoops sorry.