View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

terry_ohio is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any suggestions on leasing H3T???

Well i tried to lease and no one was having it. So i have no info on leasing. I got mine on order so it was delivered just as my H3 lease was up. So it was a more or less turn in and then i got my H3T on Purchase. Got 5 years...with payments approx $568 a month. My H3T was just under 34K.

One thing to do is find your dealership and do everything via email. I find it sometime you can be more forward via email. You can ask any question you want. Ask about incentives, lease, ask about everything! You don't have them sitting accross from you judging you or trying to pull the wool over your eyes. You can send an email, get an answer and then do some investigation on the answer. That's a little harder when your sitting at a desk and hearing the pitch and then tryin to take it in and figure out whats true and what might not be. I did everything over email....when i was done, i showed up at the credit union, the dealership faxed the buy sheet to the bank, did the paperwork there, went to the dealership, did some paperwork there(no negotions or anything)...and drove her home.