View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Elcova Rookie

Mike0295 is off the scale
Default Re: Cant say enough about Sewell in Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0295
I hate to bust other's threads so I will give KB cad-hum another go around first. The wife and I are looking for a '08 H2 and they are the only dealer around here. This will be our 3rd H2 in three years if they fix their problems that we have had with them in the past. the wife sure does want an 08. For some reason we don't get the invites to the Hummer outtings?

As far as getting a call from the corporate office, I guess they have to know I purchased a new Hummer from them in the first place.

Originally Posted by Storm Chaser
I am impressed with their other office in San Antonio (Ken Batchelor Cadillac-HUMMER) and they also mentioned the H3 loner program, free courtesy car washes for the life of the vehicle and a bunch of other benefits as well. They do thrive on service. The sales team was very personable during my purchase and the corporate office in Dallas called and interviewed me on my experience with them afterwards. They seem to have a way to make you feel part of the family. If Sewell is anything like Ken Batchelor, I know you had a great experience.

they are still but they are the only Hummer dealer in town.
we are still waiting on a call from the corporate office to see how our 2nd H2 purchase went. but that will never happen because they listed our vehicle in their system as belonging to somebody else, nor will i get the map updates or invites to the HH events. the spare tire would pop open all the time so they replaced the latch twice with used latches which i have pictures of. they told my wife she got a used h2. I will not go into how many times i called and NEVER got a call back about they way i was treated. I buy new vehicles all the time but have never been treated this bad. funny thing is that we where just on their lot last night looking at a red XLR v that we can get at another dealer. the only thing i see them thriving on is my money, not service.

Last edited by Mike0295 : 12-16-2007 at 07:34 AM.