View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 01:04 AM
Hummer Veteran

EXH1X5 is off the scale
Default Re: I have a problem (need pics Tim)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgco
There won't be any either.

I left the dealer and started having issues on the way bacck to Denver. Today the truck went to my local dealer to be looked at.
There arer quite a few issues...most cosmetic.
I am taking the H1 back to the selling dealer and getting my H2 back.

This truck looks great from a distance and in pics! Rides good. Handles good. Not even close to as plush inside as an H2 or H3 though.
Cosmetic inside sucks, engine is up for debate. It has enough power (not a rocket) but OK for merging into traffic.

The interior panels on mine are all warped...except for the drsd door. There is a water leak on the pssd front door somewhere. I found that on the way home too. Now there is black smoke on startup and a CTIS leak that looses about 4lbs overnight. Not a good first week of having this thing.

Other than that, the H1 is cool! But not cool enough for me to keep. I can't wait to get my H2 back. The dealer has agreed to swap the deal back. If all works out like they have promised, I have nothing but good things to say about them. We'll see.

03 H2 Pewter SOLD
05 H2 SUT Desert Sand SOLD
06 H3 Pewter SOLD
06 H3 BLACK Still have and love it
04 H2 Pewter caught fire and returned
06 H2 Desert Sand getting it back and can't wait
04 H1 Black Metallic POS returning to dealer

Mostly cosmetic issues!!! Not plushy enough!!! Smokes on start up!!! OMG...even a WATER LEAK!!!

Get REAL, it's a USED Diesel Powered REAL HUMMER SOFT/OPEN TOP model with 25,000 (maybe many Off-road) miles on it...but what really sucks is that the WORLD'S #1 (REAL) HUMMER DEALER (as determined year after year by REAL HUMMER OWNERS, not by GM-HUM-BUDS) would ever consider letting people like this purchase a REAL HUMMER! Jim Lynch, I am very disappointed to say the least!!! You definitely need to be screening prospective REAL HUMMER buyers a lot better ...this GM-HUM-BUD definitely snuck through!