View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 11:15 PM

Firebreather is off the scale

uhhh man dont talk about swinging penises with me...that is just not right...

as for the quiet professionals, most A type, alpha personalities that i know are not quiet professionals...and if the members want to be quiet then this isnt going to be a very good site now is it?

life experience...dude how old do u think i am? im not 18. im a trial lawyer. and im not looking to get into fights or debates with trolls...i rarely engage in childish behavior even on the other sites i am a member of...i dont feed trolls but i dont want their posts deleted either. sometimes what they have to say needs to be said. and i think i have been very polite to all on this forum. i am expressing my views and my opinions in a professional and hopefully somewhat humorous manner. as for moving on, if u dont like reading my posts, then dont. but i will continue to post here for so long as i choose. moreover, i will advocate the kind of independent thinking and freedom of expression i believe this site should have.

glad to hear u got to jump out of a plane with guns on and didnt sling beers on people telling them about it...just because i like to doesnt mean im wrong.