View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 11:01 PM

SONA is off the scale

Firebreather, there are more men on here with balls then you know, but that does not mean we need to show them to every swinging penis that comes through here... In my profession that was know as the "quiet professionals", dont have to sling beer on each other and grunt to let people know what it is like jumping out of a 4 engine jet in the middle of pitch black night with a full combat load. Maybe we just have a different tone and depth of life experince then you are use to. It may be true that the other forums are more lively, with lots of debate and mud slinging being a normal part of that exchange. It may be true that our average age on this forum is closer to 40 then to 20, like it appears some of our guests hail from. So what, this place on the internet has developed it's own personality. That is what is so cool about the internet, there is a place for all people, with all interests, who can go and congregate in cyber and meet like minded people. So that is what we have done. What you see if is what you get, don't like it, move on. Free choice. Sorry if you don't get the same rise or feel the same need to be polite here. Enjoy. Life is way freaking shorter then most people think...

"Let me show you my gun collection"
\"Life is tough... tougher if you’re stupid.\" \"Just think, right now, all over the world there are people exercising bad judgment. Somebody, right this minute, is probably making the mistake of his life