View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

BUNNY15 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: knocking noise while drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Miami
was your problem intermittent , does the bump feels every way on the floor or only on side with the bad hub
Thank you

I only felt it on the driver's side. Never had a passenger say they could feel it too. I only noticed it at speeds over 50. The easiest way to tell is to get that front end of the ground and shake that tire from side to side. If you get that wiggle wiggle wiggle then that's probably your problem. Apparently our H2' s are prone to hubs failing. Let us know if this happens to be your problem. I bought a brand new one from R A for less than $100.

2003 H2, Moog Idler, Pitman, Up/Low BJ, In/Out TR, Fabtech 6in Lift, Yokohama Geolander M/T 40x15.50x20, Black XD Bombs 20x9, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Yukon 5:13 gears f/r, Hypertech Max programmer, KC 851 HID's 35w, Pioneer DVD/NAV/TOUCHSC, 10" woofers, 6k Headlight HID's, White LED DRL (wired to run w/headlights on),Custom University of Texas gauges, Custom yellow paint. interior, Fuel pump/filter (Feb '13), Rebuilt 4L60E (April '13) & Rebuilt Transfer Case (Oct '14)