View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 05:14 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Thom,

It's all good and I do understand. The thing is, many (if not most) of these people have not been into hardcore offroading and for that matter are not used to being on forums with hardcore kinda dudes like yourself.

It has been my observation, having seen other forums, that most people beat their drums extra hard to get their points across. Much like road-rage, people often find themselves feeling rather protected and anonymous behind the comfort of the keyboard...and so many people have adopted a very aggressive and sometimes abrasive nature when chatting.

This place is different. Everyone here tends to speak as if they knew and will know eachother personally. And that's a good thing...a very good thing. Speak and you'll be heard, offend and you'll be flamed.

Your LR friends sorta paved an ugly path from which you apparently walked in from. I think it's all in the past and would urge you to just keep up the same tone & manner as your last several post have been. I've learned and enjoyed much of what you've written about!

Eventually people will come to know and regard you for your words and input...and they'll overlook the fact that your in denial about how incredibly cool the H2 is...especially in comparison to a poorly engineered unreliable over-rated piece of non-American heap of top-heavy narrow no-departure angle uncomfortable piece of &#@% the LR's are. Just kidding!

Just promise to take me fishing when I'm in your neck of the woods. Did we happen to mention that Kelley was a swimsuit model?

- Steve