View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 10:49 PM

SJ is off the scale

I was one of the first members here to welcome the new wave of trolls with open arms. However, my plea to the trolls was that they conduct themselves in a mature and constructive manner. My diplomacy fell upon deaf ears and I have come to witness a rising wave of negativity and mockery within a majority of all new threads.

I now see some of my fellow members becoming disgruntled and limiting their visits. Well, it is one thing to have thick skin and take the criticism, but the line is crossed when every thread is plagued with insults and antagonistic remarks.

My initial welcoming and cooperative spirit is slowly turning to disgust. I figured, let's give these guys a chance to lend value to this site.

One does not have to like the H2 to be here, but a guest should respect the members of this site as you would when visiting a person's home.

Last, I don't assume that any of my thoughts are shared with the entire board or its "governing body," but I have come to appreciate this site enough to care about its direction.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png