View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 02:55 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slgcmng:
I find it funny that people on this forum who share the same love for vehicles call eachother F'in idiots or say they work at a fast food resteraunt because they have a different opinion. I really don't think that anyone on this forum who has put themselves in a position financially to afford a Hummer is an F'in idiot. I also have never seen a fry cook drive an Hummer either. My opinion is that I feel it is wrong for them to be making that much of a profit when there is really no other alternative to fuel. I feel that there should be government restictions due to the fact there are no alternatives. If it were another company like Walmart making that much, then so be it. There are tons of other places to buy food and other household items.

So all of the hate posts I see, I laugh, and wonder how someone could be so ignorant. I wonder would the response be that hateful if it were face to face rather then face to screen. I am guessing no, which makes it even funnier. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I find it more funny that you assume that because somebody shares the same likes in vehicle choice that automatically bars them from being called a f'ing idiot. For all I know you or any other posters in this thread except for a few that I do know for sure, don't own an H2, so that's a moot point to begin with.

You saw f'ing idiot comments because certain people were more concerned with winning an argument and saying things like "you own a Hummer, why are you worried about gas prices" or "you are discussing gas prices in a Hummer forum" and they themselves called others "idiot." Turnabout is fair play.

Arguing without any facts or knowledge is as deserving of the "f'ing idiot" monicker as anything else I can think of. Besides, you have not been around here long enough to develop an opinion on how one conducts themselves in this forum. Until you understand the mores of the forum sit back and try to "catch" some of what's going on. IE - turnabout is fair play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well written, you ****ing idiot.

Sean