View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 03:56 AM
Hummer Professional

iwillnc is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hx going to become Chevy Blazer?

I'd love to see the GMC pickup. But I'm still pissed that GM took all the bailout money and gave most of it to the unions.

The unions were given the money in the first place, That's all this administration has done is givin taxpayer money in return for liberal votes
But I agree

As far as the GMC It's a nice prototype, but I doubt it will be made, at least not with this administration, they have hardly even advertised their trucks and SUV's and their well past due for the new prototypes to be at the autoshows.

I also have the feeling that you won't get that steel you got in the HUMMER's look at the tahoe z71, it's pointless, it has that silver colored, "skid plate" (or what it's apparently made to look like) plastic on the front integrated bumper.
I refuse to buy something with a painted plastic bumper, those z71's had only fire road trails in mind nothing, in addition to the 4 cyclinder cutout technology, your asking for a whole hell of a lot of problems, check back in 20 years at how they lasted

EDIT: In addition has anyone felt the cheapness of the sheetmetal on the new (I say new but their ageing) trucks? I have personally leaned against one of our work trucks and had a big dent occur, And I weigh 170 at 6'2"

Last edited by iwillnc : 03-22-2012 at 03:59 AM.