View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 11:06 AM

SONA is off the scale

were from people who were supposed to be close friends who stated the day we got it,"that thing is ugly, I would never want to own one." Came from two couples we know, neither of which have the means to own anything other then a rice burner. So, at first we were insulted and then after a day or so, put it all in perspective. The reality is that most people we talk to want to know how much it cost and then are shocked to know that the Caddy Escalade and many of the "loaded" high end SUV's are comparable in price or more expensive. Same for many of the High dollar cars like the Mercedes and the BMW SUV's. Similar issues with gas milage, but of course we have beat that issue to death, there are plenty of trucks that use as much or more gas then the H2. Once you address these two issues then suddenly it is more cool...

"Let me show you my gun collection"
\"Life is tough... tougher if you’re stupid.\" \"Just think, right now, all over the world there are people exercising bad judgment. Somebody, right this minute, is probably making the mistake of his life