View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 01:44 AM

H2Norcal is off the scale

It looks cool. It looks expensive. Actually it looks like an armored car...but anyway, I am not sure if people fear it or want it.

There is a huge ripple affect happening in America regarding their piggy SUV "kid carriers". And I must be frankly honest, I have seen a ton of people that look so out of place driving their H2's it makes me wonder what compelled them to buy it. They are the "I have to have one to show all my friends with Esclades, Tahoes and Denalis I have something different". Unfortunately this is what brings on some of the vehicle's negative image. The truck belongs off road. People expect to see it 4-wheeling, towing dirt bikes or boat, camping, running the Rubicon trails---not with guys in ties heading to their desk jobs, ladies with their kids hanging out the windows when they do school drop off and pickup and certainly not for stuffing it in those darn little parking spaces at the mall......

I'm an off road purist. Know what you are buying and what it's for. It's not for shopping.

Badaboom, badabang!

[This message was edited by H2Norcal on December 18, 2002 at 08:11 PM.]