View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Hummer Veteran

Camou2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This is why.... you bought a HUMMER

Uh, let's see, Breakfast, dinner each day, an off road venture with skilled trail leaders and event coordinators, AND the assurance that your Hummer is in capable hands to be repaired, fixed/towed off of a trail if it should breakdown. I kind of think that "peace of mind" is priceless.

Really, a Ripoff!?? That's not worth it to you? Next time you're out on a trail several miles into an ORV Park, and you break down, call a towing company, and remember to tell them to bring you parts to fix your rig, oh yeah and tell them to bring you breakfast and dinner while you wait for them to arrive and then tow you out of the park, and then FIX your rig.

Really? I'd love to see the tow driver bent over laughing with that kind of request.

I think the PRICE is CHEAP for what you're getting from THC. Quoted from other forum post by: richbodygym

Really? Plus paid ORV Park fees, plus an event shirt, plus liability and accident insurance coverage, plus awards and giveaways at the Saturday night dinner, plus the friendships that you will make for life (maybe the most value). Our Club events are priced to break-even and hopefully we accomplish that at each event for the enjoyment of the Club members and to be able to do this again next year! By: Camou2
2008 H3 Alpha