View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 01:57 AM
Elcova Rookie

xXxICExXx is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2014 C7 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL Zombie Hunter
I'm an avid Corvette enthusiast and owner, and a member of Corvetteforums.com as well.
The general consensus of this car on that site has been less than stellar. The main gripe is the rear end looking like a Camaro, which I have to agree. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have one! But come one, if you're going to wipe the slate clean and give us something new and fresh, don't mimic parts / styling off of your 'B Line' sports cars for your 'A Line' car! There have been threads from GM about a tail light upgrade kit which makes it look a little less like the Camaro. Key word "A Little Less".

Just my .02

I agree, i have owned three different generations of vette's and enjoyed driving my last vette the C6. I would have looked at the C7 but for two reasons i am not, the taillights following the camaro and also had a new born son about 7 months ago and need more of a back seat. So i sold my vette and bought a Panamera. Sports meets family sedan.

hope GM changes the azz end by the time it hits the road