View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 06:47 AM
Hummer Veteran

Matt19 is off the scale
Default Re: H3 diesel, revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by marin8703
I agree with most of what you wrote. But the bold part, you gotta remember that most hummer owners arent on this forum. They dont buy the trucks for their offroad abilities. They buy them to blind people with their bling at the mall. I figure that market is much larget than the market we are in, and gm wants numbers not admirers. just my opinion.

right here!
Mines all about the blingidy bling bling.
My useless viewpoint on this matter is that if i wanted to take a vehicle off-roading, i wouldn?t want the price tag to be 40k, and I think that?s a majority viewpoint.
The FJ is in the 20k range, and the jeeps can be found for less than that. A lot of you guys don?t want to believe this but ur H3s are luxury vehicles, maybe not in your eyes but in most owners and the general public they are. And unless your $hitting quarters (i know im not), your not going to want to damage ur ride.
But most of you guys (i realized from reading) worked hard for your h3s and therefore want to play are with it too, and that?s a nice mentality but we cant all share that type of thinking.

My friend drives a corvette, he wont dare race it. My other friend drives a Celica...fly?s with it everywhere he goes. My girlfriend drove a Jetta, and treated it like A$$, now she drives and Audi TT, and just roles.
That?s what I think is the majority view...But then again I?m only 20yrs old junior at Emory, what the hell do i know.
2007 Black H3, Adventure Package, Chrome Appearance, Chrome Cross Bars, Moonroof, Tow Package, Chrome Tubular Assist Steps. "My golly, this is by far the best looking 2007 H3 you will ever never witness"

My H3 is gods gift to man.