View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:48 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Duramax conversion update....

Hey Mark,
You know with what your doing you want that kind of anal man. This dude is doing like brain, heart, spinal cord, and etc. surgery on one patient plus having surgeons working in shifts. I know it is hard to wait you know I feel for you because Dragon and I are always taking my 2005 SUV into shop and upgrading latest sponsors equip. This year is last year to be without it being at my beckon call. We are spending this whole year to strip it down to perfect anything that a judge won't see put just in case were covering all bases. It is being gutted so it can be media blasted to reveal the most over looked imperfection on rig. We are preparing to take it to 2011 SEMA spring shop competition. They only choose 20 GM products. So only 20 shops get picked to bring any year model any style GM vehicle. I will be without my rig a long time so I feel your frustration but, Dragon is extremely anal about anyones ride just he ramps it up when he wants my rig in. I put 12,000 miles on rig in first 6 months and only another 4,000 miles in last 4 years. I'm most likely going to buy a H2 SUT for daily use and use my baby for nice weather weekends and short trips. With 16,000 miles and all the special aftermarket equip. we have I doubt I'll never let the "DadyLuv" Baby ever go.

Soooo I'm extremely happy to hear your guy is that kind of anal. It cuts short the chance of problems. I'm happy for you Buddy for going for your dream rig build. I hope for the perfect of conversion for you. This kind takes time.

TAZ/Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges