View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BRING BACK THE GREEN LANTERN

FYA For Your Amusement FYI For Your Information G Grin, or Giggle G2G Got to Go GA Go Ahead GAL Get A Life GD&R Grinning, Ducking and Running GD&RF Grinning, Ducking and Running Fast GD&WVF Grinning, Ducking, and Walking Very Fast GDW Grin, Duck and Weave GF Girl Friend. GFN Gone For Now. GFR Grim File Reaper GIWIST Gee, I Wish I?d Said That GLGH Good Luck and Good Hunting GMTA Great Minds Think Alike GOWI Get On With It GR&D Grinning, Running and Ducking GTG Got To Go GTSY Great To See You H&K Hugs and Kisses HAK Hugs And Kisses HHIS Hanging Head In Shame. HHOJ Ha Ha Only Joking HHOK Ha Ha Only Kidding HHOS Ha Ha Only Serious HHTYAY Happy Holidays to You and Yours. HOYEW Hanging On Your Every Word HSIK How Should I Know. HTH Hope That Helps! IAC In Any Case IAE In Any Event IANAL I Am Not A Lawyer (but) A disclaimer which is usually followed by a legal opinion IAW In Accordance With IBTD I Beg To Differ IC I See IDK I Don't Know IIABDFI If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It. IIRC If I Remember Correctly IIWM If It Were Me IJWTK I Just Want To Know IJWTS I Just Want To Say IKWUM I Know What You Mean IMA I Might Add IMAO In My Arrogant Opinion IMCO In My Considered Opinion IME In My Experience IMHO In My Humble Opinion IMNSHO In My Not So Humble Opinion IMO In My Opinion IMPOV In My Point Of View INPO In No Particular Order IOW In Other Words IRL In Real Life ISS I?m So Sure ISSYGTI I?m So Sure You Get The Idea! ISWYM I See What You Mean ITFA In The Final Analysis ITSFWI If The Shoe Fits Wear It. IWALU I Will Always Love You IWBNI It Would Be Nice If IYFEG Insert Your Favorite Ethnic Group IYSWIM If You See What I Mean JAM Just A Minute JAS Just A Second JFI Just For Information JIC Just In Case JMO Just My Opinion JTLYK Just To Let You Know k Okay KHYF Know How You Feel KIBO Knowledge In, Bull**** Out KISS Keep It Simple, Stupid KIT Keep In Touch KMA Kiss My Ass KWIM Know What I Mean? KYFC Keep Your Fingers Crossed