View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BRING BACK THE GREEN LANTERN

PMFJI Pardon Me For Jumping In PMIGBOM Put Mind In Gear, Before Opening Mouth PMJI Pardon My Jumping In PNCAH Please, No Cursing Allowed Here POSSLQ Person Of Opposite Sex Sharing Living Quarters ppl People PTMM Please Tell Me More R U THERE? Are you there? RAEBNC Read And Enjoyed, But No Comment re Hello again or In Regard To rehi Hi again RHIP Rank Has Its Privileges RL Real Life RLCO Real Life Conference ROFL Rolling On Floor Laughing ROFLAS Rolling On Floor Laughing And Screaming ROFLMAO Roll On Floor Laughing My Ass Off ROTF Rolling On The Floor ROTFL Rolling On The Floor Laughing ROTFLMAOTID Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off Till I Die ROTFLOL Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud ROTFLOLAPMP Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud And Peeing My Pants ROTFLTIC Rolling On The Floor Laughing Till I Cry RRQ Return Receipt Request RSN Real Soon Now RSVP Respondez S'il Vous Plait - please reply RTBM Read The Bloody Manual RTFAQ Read The Frequently Asked Questions RTFF Read The Freaking FAQ RTFM Read The F------ Manual RTM Read The Manual RTSM Read The Silly Manual RTWFQ Read The Whole Friggin' Question RYFM Read Your Friendly Manual RYS Read Your Screen S Smile SAPFU Surpassing All Previous Foul Ups SCNR Sorry, Could Not Resist SEC Wait a second SETE Smiling Ear To Ear SFLA Stupid Four Letter Acronym SICS Sitting In Chair Snickering SLM See Last Mail SMOP Small Matter of Programming SNAFU Situation Normal: All Fouled Up SO Significant Other SOL SH** Out Of Luck SOS Same Old Stuff or Help! SOW Speaking Of Which SUFID Screwing Up Face In Disgust. SWIM See What I Mean? SWL Screaming With Laughter SYS See You Soon. TAF That's All, Folks! TAFN That?s All For Now TANJ There Ain?t No Justice TANSTAAFL There Ain?t No Such Thing As A Free Lunch TARFU Things Are Really Fouled Up TBYB Try Before You Buy TDM Too Darn Many TFS Three Finger Salute (Ctl-Alt-Del). TFTHAOT Thanks For The Help Ahead Of Time TFTT Thanks For The Thought TGAL Think Globally, Act Locally THX Thanks TIA Thanks In Advance TIC Tongue In Cheek TINWIS That Is Not What I Said TNSTAAFL There's No Such Thing As A Free Lunch TNTL Trying Not To Laugh TNX Thanks TNXE6 Thanks A Million